Parents who have inquired with us are intimated through an email intimation regarding the exact schedule of issue of application forms. Application forms are issued based on the vacancies existing in the grade applied for.
1. Procurement of Application Forms: The application fee can be paid in cash or by cheque. Cheques must be made in favour of Tagore Public School,Pilani. Families with more than one child must submit a separate application for each student. The application form and supporting documents must be submitted to the school within seven working days. Essential documents include:
2. Registration of Application form: The completed application form along with relevant documents must be submitted within 7 working days of having procured the application form.
3. Interaction with Student: The interaction is designed to familiarize your child into the school environment, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique. The interaction is scheduled once the completed application form has been submitted.
4. Interaction with Parents: Post the Student Interaction, the faculty will meet with the parent as well. This is an opportunity for us to meet with both parents one-on-one, learn more about your family's goals for your child's education, and answer any remaining questions before admissions decisions are conveyed.
5. Enrollment decisions may also given on a rolling basis
Industrial Area, Rajgarh Road
Pilani-333031, Dist- Jhunjhunu,
Contact Detail :